Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Niche Affiliate Marketing Semnar or #nams & Me!

<

I have been in Atlanta since Friday for the Niche Affiliate Marketing Seminar or #nams if you know what hashtags are.

I have been having such a good time and have been learning so much. The next #nams is in August and I really hope I can come back.

Here are some pictures from the conference.

Lynn Terry in the middle  [/caption]
Lynn Terry in the middle

Lynn is just as sweet and gracious in person as she s online. I want to be her when I grow up. LOL

Willie Crawford & Cathy[/caption]
Willie Crawford & Cathy
Another mentor of mine.Willie Crawford is just a wealth of wisdom and integrity. And we both wll be the big 5-0 in March!

Jeff Herring and Cathy[/caption]
Jeff Herring and Cathy
Jeff Herring the Article Marketing Guy. Isn't he handsome? He's a great wealth of knowledge & just as nice as he can be.

Cathy & Natalie Akpele[/caption]
Cathy & Natalie Akpele
Natalie is one of my tweeter friends. She is such a sweetie!

 Fred Van Ryn & Cathy[/caption]
Fred Van Ryn & Cathy
Here's my new "partner in crime". Fred has a dog site too. We haven't really figured out the details yet but we plan to do a joint venture together.

Steve Szudera[/caption]
Steve Szudera
This poor guy was stuck sitting next to me the entire 3 days. Thanks for putting up with me Steve!



More pictures from #nams






Okay, thanks for humoring me by looking at my pictures!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

17 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Cathy....sounds like you had a good time...thanks for showing us the pictures. :)

Pink hugs,
Debbie
www.shabbycozycottage.com
www.patchoulirosehome.com

lisa said...

Cathy

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your photos they were fantastic.

Lisa

Susan said...

It is always fun to get out and mingle! Thanks for sharing!
Susan *dutchrose*

Shabby Rose Cottage said...

It's always fun to network with others and share knowledge. It looks like you had fun and lots of people to talk to.

EileenandKaren@forgetmenotdreams said...

It sounds like you had a great time! You'll have to tell us more about your conference. It sounds interesting!
Eileen
www.forgetmenotdreams.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Hi Cath,
Thanks for sharing Cath! I would love to hear more about this group you belong to.
Huggs, Nancy

Carolee Crafts said...

Cathy you are looking as if you had a lot of fun, thank you for sharing

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for all the great pictures. I'm so glad you had the opportunity to meet Lynn and Natalie. Two exceptional women that is for sure.

Inka Thomas said...

Hey Cathy,
Glad you got to go. It does look like everyone was enjoying themselves and I am sure you learned bunches. I love meeting new friends.
Inka

Sharon said...

Looks like you were haveing lots of fun

Shabby Shan said...

Hi Cathy!
It looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Shannon
www.shabbyshanscottage.com

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Cathy,

Looks like it was a great seminar and networking session. Thanks for sharing those pics!

Pei Li

Susie said...

Hi Kath! Sounds like quite a time you had! Isn't it wonderful meeting our new found friends?
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Patricia said...

Sounds informative and fun, like that combination.
You mean hash tags aren't those little crispy bits on the edges of the hash when you cook it?
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Hey my friend! Looks like a good time was had by all!
bunny hugs,
shell

Jean Mandel said...

Hi Cathy

It was nice meeting you at NAMS and I enjoyed seeing the pics.

Thanks for putting up with me and Nelda! We did have an awesome time and I agree on the comment on Lynn! I want us to stay in touch.

Jean Mandel

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Hi Cath! I have missed you.

(())
http://www.TheScentedCottage.com