Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 5, 2009

Show and Tell Monday -BloggyDoggies.com


I hope yall had a great holiday. I sure did. It was actually better than I was expecting. But I'm ready to get back into a routine. How about you?

This week's Show and Tell Monday I want to tell you about the blog I have been working on just a little bit at a time, here and there between my regular business. It has been a labor of love. I have combined 2 of my passions. My dogs, and writing!

Bloggy Doggies is "written" by my 4 dogs and myself. Each day, one of us will post and we each have our own topic to cover. Mondays are Joey's advice column. Tuesdays are Roxy's Doggie Fashion Report. Wednesdays are Harley's Dog News. Thursdays are Buddy's Dog Joke. Fridays are my day when I will do a product review. Saturdays we will have a dog video, either made by the doggies or taken from You Tube. Sundays we will feature a profile of a dog that is up for adoption at a pet rescue. Also over the weekend, I have joined a meme that will feature an animal picture that I took. I will sprinkle informational articles through out the week to help you with your doggie education.

Oh, also for the month of January, it is Doggie Resolution Month. Go over and leave a comment under any blog post of your dog's resolutions for 2009 and I'll add them to the sidebar category. Some of the ones I have already gotten, have been hilarious!


Talk to yall tomorrow,
Cathy
CathysCreations.com

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

12 comments:

Lilli Blue said...

I don't have a doggie. cats are way to arrogant to make resolutions. They resolve that I will be more available for feedings!LOL Happy New Year. Lilli

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Cathy,

Happy New Year! What a great idea to have a new blog. It sounds so much fun!

Have a great week!

Pei Li

Carolee Crafts said...

I love it, Barney and I will read every day.

lisa said...

Cathy

Can't wait to take a peek at your new blog, it sounds like lots of fun.

Lisa

Cottage Flair said...

I can't wait to get back to routine. The kids had a 2 hour delay today for their first day back. Yikes ... go to school already! Your new venture sounds like fun.
jennifer

gail said...

Hi Cathy,, I am going to check out the doggy bloggy! This sounds like alot of fun, and hopefully will help poor little homeless guys! Have a great week and happy creating... hugs, gail

Patricia said...

Sounds like you're having a good time with this! Will definitely have Chloe and Buster check out the new blog. Buster's resolution is to stop screaming like a girl when a stranger tries to pet him and Chloe's resolution is to stop biting Buster on the butt when he does that!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Frangrance and Findings

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Congratulations Cath! I think the doggie blog is a wonderful idea and sounds very fun! I have some friends I'll send you way. I know they will enjoy it.
bunny kisses,
shell

Susan said...

I have a Tribe of Tiger...I care for 20 cats...boy, I could not get them to blog...eat and sleep...you are soooo lucky!
Susan *dutchrose*

EileenandKaren@forgetmenotdreams said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I hope it is a huge success!
Eileen
www.forgetmenotdreams.com

Susie said...

Hi Cathy! Happy New Year. Boy, you have been a busy lady and it sounds like a lot of fun. I will definitely check it out more. I am like Lilli and Susan....cats for me. They all resolved that I will be allowed to stay in their home one more year!
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Flowerchild Clay Queen Angel Heart Designs said...

Love your new blog idea..I have 4 dogs too... very cute! Wonderful tips too,,and no I never did try the Pink Taco restaurant, maybe they are PINK? LOL
Cindy :)