Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 22, 2008

Show and Tell Monday -Custom Name Tags


< I don't know if you have noticed but my blog, though still a blogger blog, now has it's own domain name: CathysCreationsBlog.com . I thought it would be simpler than the long, drawn out blogspot name it had. Just a little Christmas gift I have given my beloved blog.

Another new thing for Cathy's Creations is a new category! Check out Custom Name Tags
for a great idea for the person in your life who has to wear a name tag. I have several samples there, and you can see them in the picture above. The nifty thing about this, is you basically design it! I can do any simple shape (samples are a comb, star, oval, tooth, & heart). You tell me the color of the tag, basic details about the person and the text you want on the badge. And I take it from there. Within a week or two, you will have a cute, personable, one of a kind gift. Cool huh?
Cathy
www.cathyscreations.com

10 comments:

lisa said...

Cathy ~

The name badges are a fantastic idea. They would be great for the school nurse or librarian. I love it.

Lisa

Carolee Crafts said...

What a lovely idea for children to give their friends as gifts.

Have a Happy Christmas

Caroline

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Cathy,

What a cool idea to make customized name tags. I agree with Lisa, they will be great for schools! I'm not sure if first graders can wear those, but that will be a hit!

Merry Christmas!

Pei Li

Susan said...

Cute idea for anyone who deals with children and has to wear a name tag...
Susan *dutchrose*

gail said...

Hi Cathy,,
What a cute idea! I hope the do really well for you.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!! love, gail

Patricia said...

They are cute, Cathy. I like the ideas thrown out already. I can see a book for a librarian, a nurses cap for the nurse. Fun idea, good luck with it.
Have a wonderful holiday, happy and serene.

Pat
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Too cool! What a wonderful idea!
Have a great Christmas Cath.
bunny kisses,
shell

EileenandKaren@forgetmenotdreams said...

Great idea Cathy! People will love them! Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Eileen
www.forgetmenotdreams.com

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Cathy~
Love those name tags! Too Cute! Wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Years!
Pink Wishes,
Stephanie

Craft Diva said...

cute idea for a kiddie gift. you are always coming up with new ideas!!!